Monday, January 25, 2010

What to do for coursework?

So I took down that little "fantasy" post (as what yh calls it) in the middle of school today cause I thought things were alright. I'm confused about what's happening can one of you tell me??

Well, I've got no time to waste. "wasted" some time on the piano in school today so I'm not going to bring my scores back anymore, I think. Gotta give and take, if I wanna play then I shouldn't stay in school to study. Vice versa.

The first deadline for coursework is a week away, I need to work on my maths, my geography shouldn't go downhill, and econs shouldn't be ignored. God bless me with the coursework ideas, I'm a little lost right now and I really want to do something meaningful.


It dawned upon me that there isn't time AT ALL. I'll pretend to be fine about everything and laugh it all off. Actually I'm just faking it. Nah, won't post anything here, I know how I'm feeling and dont' want anybody to know. I'll keep my mouth shut in the future. Bye now.

No comments: